Rotatech Bolt Pack to fit Jensen Chipper Blade (Pack of 6)
This blade is guaranteed for life under our Knifetime Guarantee terms and conditions.
Knife maintenance is essential to keep your blades performing to their optimum output and to prevent catastrophic failure.
Conditions of the Knifetime Guarantee:
- Blades should be wet ground using an abrasive grinding wheel to reduce heating the cutting edge
- Never use a hand-held grinder to sharpen any blade as this can cause heat cracks and put unnecessary stress on the machine and the bearings
- Ensure the blade surface and flywheel area is clean from any debris to avoid uneven clamping as this will result in breakage
- Torq the bolts to the OEM machine specifications and replace the bolts if they are worn
- The gap between the anvil and the blade is specified in the machine user handbook and should be set every time the blades are replaced
- It is just as important to keep your anvil/counter knife sharp as it is your blades to keep the woodchipper cutting efficiently
- Always contact one of our customer support team if you require the correct angle details for your blade